Thursday, October 20, 2011

Introductions

Hello, my name is Jennifer Vaughan and this is my very first blog post.  How exciting! For my first post, I think we had better stick with introductions and get to the craziness of my thoughts later. 
  This is me! -

I’m twenty-one years old and a home school high school graduate.  I have no plans to attend college, as what I want to do with my life does not require a degree.  I want to love, be loved, and be the best wife and mother I can possibly be.  I work two days a week, while my children are at Grammy’s house, at The House FM and My Praise FM Christian radio stations (check them out at www.thehousefm.com & www.mypraisefm.com) as an assistant to the promotion’s department and I am a new Silpada Designs Jewelry Independent Representative (check out my website at www.mysilpada.com/jennifer.vaughan).  I also co-own FromBlessingHands Etsy shop with my mother and sister featuring ring sling baby carriers, crocheted photography props and vintage light shade bird feeders, which you can view at www.etsy.com/FromBlessingHands. Here are a handful of words you could use to describe me; I am excitable, obsessive, easily distracted, emotional and passionate.

I have been married since May of 2008 to the love of my life, Steven, who I happen to still be head of heels for.  Steven is very calm, practical, affectionate, and efficient.  We are complete opposites and balance each other out quite nicely. My husband is the assistant manager of Evans and Associates Big Fork Ranch, a hunting guide for Red Rock Ranch, and part owner/manager of The Buffalo Waller Ranch.   

          This is Steven! - 

Our oldest son, Wesley, was born in May of 2009.  He is an incredibly ornery, difficult, dominant personality and perfect in every way. 
      This is Wesley! - 
       
Our son, William, was born in March of 2011.  William is very mellow and sweet.  I think you can probably guess which child takes after which parent.  
        This is William! -



Letting My Breast Hang Out - A Weird Combination of Breastfeeding Advocacy and the Sharing of Everything That Goes Through My Mind will be a collection of whatever my little heart desires and what happens to be occupying my thoughts on that particular day and time.  I plan on featuring posts about breastfeeding advocacy, natural birthing, conservative political views, healthy and not-so-healthy recipes, chemical free/non-toxic/organic living, Christianity, ways to save money and special deals, specific chemicals to avoid, product giveaways and attachment parenting.  Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think, share your own personal stories, or let me know if there is something specific you would like for me to discuss.  I hope you enjoy my blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I will be the first to comment!!! You are amazing, opinionated and not afraid to speak your mind. I look forward to reading all your posts, agreeing with all the breastfeeding ones and disagreeing with all your political ones! haha....Stay tuned tomorrow for my big "surprise"...it may have something to do with a blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the most handsome little boys I've seen in my entire life!

    ReplyDelete